*212*

/
0 Comments

after a long time I was inactive with the events, I had the pleasure of being contacted to be part of the trunk show team ..... it's an event where there are many designers and I'm happy because it's an event where there are designers great quality ---- this is the first post of others that will follow where I will show you some of the products that you can find in this event .... the first post I wanted to start by advertising something with a fantasy theme, I do not I love this genre, but this creator surprised me because it makes really strange creations is wonderful


Outfit

irrISIStible : THE LAST UNICORN MESH OUTFIT + SKIN +BOOTS+HAIRS

Awesome Outfit


you can also find other her creations

Pose

BESHA Poses: Standing Pack 1






You may also like

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.